According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job outlook for market research analysts, including data analysts, is projected to grow 23% from 2016 to 2026, faster than the average for all other occupations.
We are committed to preparing our Online Data Analysis and Visualization learners for success. With the rise of data in today’s economy, our program focuses on teaching participants the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data problems through an innovative online learning format.
Our program is designed to give you the flexibility you need to balance your work-life schedule while providing you with the structure and support you need to be successful in achieving your career goals.
Our data analysis program blends the best of online education: engaging content to work through on your own schedule and live, interactive online classes led by expert instructors.
Our industry-driven curriculum teaches you in-demand data skills through real-world examples. Everything you learn is immediately applicable to a professional environment.
Why Choose our Data Analysis Program
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion from our Online Data Analysis and Visualization Boot Camp after studying part-time over 24 weeks.
- Projects align with real-world datasets from various industry data fields like Finance Services, Human Resources, Healthcare, and Government.
- You will receive the same level of support as our in-person experience including instructors, teaching assistants, learner success team, free tutor network, and more.
- Benefit from the support Career Services will provide you during the program and up to three months after completing the program.
Innovative Online Model
Flexible Weekly Content
Each week you will work through the project-based curriculum on your own schedule. Fit the content around your life and work commitments knowing our support system is there if you need it.
Interactive Live Sessions
Attend the program from wherever you are. These online sessions are not lectures: they’re designed to be highly engaging and interactive sessions. Work with other members of your tightly-knit cohort and broaden your experience while leaning on your Instructor and Teaching Assistants.
Make sure that you’re retaining your new data skills by utilizing additional opportunities to apply your knowledge in real-world settings. Make sure that you’re on-pace and progressing through the program as you should be.
The Online Data Analysis and Visualization Boot Camp allows you to learn from skilled instructors and gain real-world experience by collaborating with your peers on complex projects. You will also build a comprehensive portfolio along the way, giving you the confidence you need to tap into the industry. The curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analysis and visualization, including:
- Pivot tables
- VBA scripting
- Python 3
- API interactions
- Web scraping
- Big data analytics with Hadoop
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Machine learning
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
What You Will Learn
When you complete this online data analysis program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion, the skills needed for a position in the data field, and a strong working portfolio of demonstrable projects. Upon program completion, you should be able to:
- Employ statistical analysis to model, predict, and forecast trends
- Create Python-based scripts to automate the cleanup, restructuring, and rendering of large, heterogeneous datasets
- Write SQL commands to perform Create, Read, Update, and Delete commands
- Communicate and glean new business insights using enterprise-grade tools like Tableau
Participants who complete the online data analysis program can be qualified for a number jobs including:
- Looks at large amounts of information to glean data-driven insights using a variety of coding, statistics, and tools.
- Employs advanced skills that include those of data analysts, data engineers, and more. They focus on machine learning and algorithm development for modeling trends and forecasting the future.
- Uses Excel and Powerpoint to create reports around key business questions and develop strategies based on macro trends in the data.
- Designs, installs, tests, and maintains software systems with popular programming languages like Python.
Is this Data Analysis and Visualization Boot Camp right for you?
You are currently a professional working with data but are looking to advance your career by building technical skills.
You are a manager or professional in a business where data can be used to boost your company’s bottom line.
You have interests in visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.