LEARN TO CODE
Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp equips you with the necessary skills for full-stack web development through dynamic part-time and full-time classes.
Penn Boot Camps prepare you with the in-demand skills necessary for the fields of coding, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and data science. Our programs combine an interactive environment with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive learner support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects in our coding or data programs or learn a variety of skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for those who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills; perfect for working adults. Our web development program also offers a full-time option for those who wish to study at an accelerated pace.
- Benefit from extensive career support services to help you navigate the programs.
*The material covered in these programs are subject to change due to market demand.
What You Will Learn
- In our full-stack coding, cybersecurity, data science, and AI programs, you’ll build a foundation of skills to help you be competitive in these industries.
- You’ll participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
What You Receive
- A Certificate of Completion showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Complete the program with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- Through hands-on experience, coding and data science participants will build a strong portfolio of applications and projects, and cybersecurity participants will gain a wide range of knowledge applicable to industry certifications.
- Want to learn more about Penn Boot Camps? Explore the coding, cybersecurity, data science, or AI boot camps.