Part-Time Online – 24 Weeks
Coding, Data, Cyber, FinTech, and UX/UI: 24 Weeks
Digital Marketing and Tech PM: 18 Weeks
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- 3 class days – 10 hours of total weekly in-class time
- Either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date| 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Minimum of 20 hours to outside work per week (depending on experience)
Full-Time Online Coding – 12 Weeks
- Accelerated, immersive schedule
- Monday through Friday | 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Full-Time: November 29, 2021
- Part-Time: November 16, 2021
- Part-Time: November 30, 2021
» Data Science:
- Part-Time: December 7, 2021
- Part-Time: January 31, 2022
- Part-Time: November 8, 2021
- Part-Time: March 14, 2022
- Part-Time: January 24, 2022
*Please refer to the day of the week on which the listed start date falls to determine whether your program will be on the Mon/Wed or Tue/Thur schedule. Confirm class schedule with admissions prior to enrollment.
Explore some of the facilities.
Philadelphia: Pennovation Center
The Pennovation Center is a unique blend of offices, labs, and production space being developed by The University of Pennsylvania to bridge the intellectual and entrepreneurial initiatives for advancing knowledge and generating economic development. It is located at the intersection of the 34th Street and Grays Ferry Avenue. Free parking is available.
Pennovation Center: 3401 Grays Ferry Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19146
Philadelphia: Active Learning Center
Active Learning Center: 3401 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Philadelphia: Penn Campus
If you’re ready to learn more about the Penn Boot Camps, contact an admissions advisor by filling out the form below.