Penn LPS AI Boot Camp
Learn AI Online in 24 Weeks
Artificial intelligence (AI) helps businesses work smarter. It empowers organizations, boosts productivity, streamlines processes, and helps them stay ahead in an ever-evolving technological landscape. AI has also experienced a surge in popularity and demand — machine learning engineer was one of Glassdoor’s Top 50 Best Jobs in America in 2022.1
As a learner in our AI boot camp, you’ll develop expertise in various technologies needed to meet the increasing demand. These hyper-relevant tools include Python, unsupervised and supervised machine learning, generative AI, natural language processing, artificial intelligence, chatbots, and more. Refine your skills under the guidance of seasoned instructors with over five years of industry experience, and build an impressive professional portfolio that showcases your AI skills to future employers.
Build a better future with AI. Learn how with Penn LPS AI Boot Camp today.
150 Best Jobs in America 2022. (2022). Glassdoor. Retrieved July 14, 2023.
Our program is designed for working professionals while providing you with the structure and support you need to be successful in achieving your career goals.
Our online AI boot camp from the University of Pennsylvania offers live, interactive virtual classes led by expert instructors in the field of data analytics, programming, and artificial intelligence.
Our market-driven curriculum teaches you the most in-demand AI and machine learning models through real-world examples. Everything you learn is immediately applicable to a professional environment across a range of industries.
Why Choose Our AI Boot Camp?
- You will receive a University of Pennsylvania credential that you can show to potential employers after studying part time over 24 weeks.
- You can pursue careers across a wide range of industries that use AI — or implement AI tools at your current organization.
- The curriculum covers a range of key topics such as Python coding, external APIs, data modeling and forecasting, neural network models, deep learning, ethics and AI, and much more.
- You will build a portfolio of work that solves data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence problems to further stand out in a competitive job market.
- You will join a career engagement network that helps you gain access to potential employers regardless of when you attended our boot camp.
Upon program completion, you’ll be equipped with an ultra-modern toolkit of programming, data, and machine learning skills. You’ll be ready to build Python-based scripts, communicate with APIs using Python Requests and JSON parsing techniques, leverage data-driven programming languages and libraries, and more. The market-driven topics covered in the curriculum include:*
Programming for Artificial Intelligence
- Fundamental Python Syntax
- Python Coding Logic & Reasoning
- Python Script & Dictionary Creation
Making Predictions with Data
- Data Modeling
- Data Forecasting
- Time Series Data
Machine Learning Optimization
- Evaluating Model Performance
- Imbalanced Data
- Model Selection for Success Metrics
- Limitations of Traditional Models
- Legal and Ethical Considerations
- Data Reproducibility
- Algorithmic Bias
- Data Privacy Regulations
- Deep Learning vs. Neural Networks
- Deep Learning on TensorFlow and Keras
Natural Language Processing
- Natural Language Processing
- Word Models
- Generative AI
- AI Applications Outside the Computer
- Active Research Areas
- Ethics and Regulation
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Get Program Info
Those who complete our AI boot camp will be qualified for a variety of different roles, including:
- Collect, interpret, and visualize key financial and market data in order to help an organization make more informed decisions.
- Run programs, predictive models, and algorithms that improve pattern recognition in machines and perform tasks that help accomplish project goals.
- Assist organizations across a wide range of industries in applying AI solutions to reduce costs, develop business growth strategies, and train employees to leverage AI in their everyday roles.
- Develop and improve artificial intelligence systems and methodology to be used across a variety of business applications from chatbots and language processing to speech and facial recognition systems.
An AI Boot Camp is Right for You If:
You’re currently working as a data or business analyst and looking to take your tech career to the next level by adding machine learning, programming, and AI model training tools to your resume.
You want to apply AI techniques and methodology in your current role to further drive growth for your organization and be the one your team turns to for new ways to solve complex business problems.
You’re looking to build a career in tech from the ground up more quickly than a traditional degree program and want to leverage AI model training tools in your chosen industry.
How to Apply
The next AI boot camp starts soon — reserve your spot today. It will only take you a minute to request information and connect with a member of the admissions team. They can answer your questions and help you get your application started. To apply:
- Fill out our program interest form so an admissions advisor can get in touch with you.
- Connect with an advisor to discuss the program and talk through your goals.
- Complete a short application.
- Complete a multiple-choice critical-thinking and problem-solving assessment.
- Connect with admissions to discuss financial options and payment.
- Finalize your enrollment and pay your deposit.
- Start your boot camp!
AI Boot Camp Schedule
- 24-week online format
- Study part-time while maintaining your existing professional, educational, or personal obligations
- Learn through live online classes three days per week and projects designed to enhance your portfolio
- Dedicate 9 hours of scheduled in-class time per week and a minimum 20+ hours outside of class to hands-on projects and practice work