Sessions begin quarterly in Philadelphia
Learn to Code in 12 or 24 Weeks
Philadelphia Coding Boot Camp
Web development is a fast-growing career track, and the Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills you need to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to become proficient in front-end and back-end technologies.
- Maintain your current work schedule by studying part-time, with convenient evening and weekend sessions.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers and put your new skills into practice on complex projects.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Penn LPS, demonstrating your achievements.
- Gain an edge in the field through our comprehensive career services, such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, coaching, soft skills training, and more to help launch or advance your career.
Whether you choose our 24-week, part-time program or our 12-week, immersive program, you’ll go through a challenging and rewarding experience. Through live sessions, extensive support, and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain proficiency in the theory and application of web development.
As you embark on this journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With a dynamic environment and collaboration with other learners, you will get hands-on experience in full-stack web development.
Why apply to Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp?
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are craving to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers, and most importantly: ready to roll up your sleeves and work HARD…then the Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp could be right for you.
- Those looking to find a new career or company—or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one.
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income—or contribute in a bigger way in their current job.
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product.
- Those with the ambition to grow in their knowledge or add to their skill set while in college.
Learn In-Demand Skills:
Our curriculum covers front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will complete the program with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)