Online classes begin soon
Become a Web Developer Online in 24 Weeks
Online Coding Boot Camp
Web development is a fast-growing career track, and the Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills you need to tap into this rewarding industry through a convenient online program. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to become proficient in front-end and back-end technologies.
- Maintain your current work schedule by studying part-time, through an innovative blend of engaging lessons to work through on your own schedule and live, interactive virtual classes led by skilled instructors.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers and put your new skills into practice on complex projects.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Penn LPS, demonstrating your achievements.
- Gain an edge in the field through our comprehensive career services, such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, coaching, soft skills training, and more to help launch or advance your career.
Through virtual, instructor-led classes, extensive support, and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain real-world experience in full-stack web development.
Learn In-Demand Skills—from Anywhere:
Our online coding curriculum covers front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will complete the program with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
How does the online program work?
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking, but we know that many people need the flexibility of being able to study online from any location. Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp Online blends the structure and benefit of instructor-led classes with the convenience of a fully online program.
- Engaging Virtual Classes: Attend virtual classes from any location. Our online classes are NOT lectures: they’re designed to be engaging and interactive sessions. Work with other members of your tightly-knit cohort and broaden your experience while leaning on your instructor and teaching assistants.
- Flexible Online Lessons: Each week you will work through the project-based lessons on your own schedule. Fit the content around your life and work commitments knowing our support system is there if you need it.
- Peer Collaboration: Sessions are held online in real-time, allowing you to tap into an immersive classroom environment remotely, benefit from collaboration with peers, and receive extensive on-demand support.
- Weekly Challenges: Make sure that you’re retaining your new coding skills by utilizing additional opportunities to apply your knowledge in real-world settings. Make sure that you’re on-pace and progressing through the course as you should be.