Online sessions begin soon
Become a Web Developer Online in 24 Weeks
Online Coding Boot Camp
Web development is a fast-growing career track, and the Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills you need to tap into this rewarding industry through a convenient online program. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to become proficient in front-end and back-end technologies.
- Maintain your current work schedule by studying part-time, with convenient evening and weekend sessions held remotely.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers and put your new skills into practice on complex projects.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Penn LPS, demonstrating your achievements.
- Gain an edge in the field through our comprehensive career services, such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, coaching, soft skills training, and more to help launch or advance your career.
Through live, instructor-led sessions, extensive support, and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain real-world experience in full-stack web development.
Learn In-Demand Skills—from Anywhere:
Our online coding curriculum covers front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will complete the program with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
How does the online program work?
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking, but we know that many people need the flexibility of being able to study online from any location. Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp Online blends the structure and benefit of instructor-led classes with the convenience of a fully online program.
- You will attend live classes online, from any location. Sessions are held two weekday evenings and on Saturdays.
- Classes are held online in real-time, allowing you to tap into an immersive classroom environment remotely, benefit from collaboration with peers, and receive extensive on-demand support.
- You can miss up to 12 classes and catch up on your own time. But, it is highly encouraged that you do not miss any sessions during the first three weeks, as the content is foundational and required for success in the program.